Local Running Map
We know how important it is to stay active, even when you are traveling, so be sure to stop by Gallery Host Stand and ask for our Local Running Map because your well-being is our #1 priority.
Orange Route (approx. 2.7 miles)
- Exit the hotel to Market St
- Turn right & follow the Market St sidewalk east then north
- Turn right at Pecos Rd & follow its sidewalk across Hwy 202
- Turn left at Mercy Rd & follow the paved path into Discovery District Park
- Continue in a counter-clockwise direction along the park’s perimeter path
- Return to the Mercy Rd entrance, cross Pecos Rd & turn right
- Then retrace your steps along the sidewalks back to the hotel
Purple Route (approx. 6.5 miles)
- Turn left & follow the Market St sidewalk west
- Turn right at Val Vista Dr & follow its sidewalk north
- Cross Pecos Rd, then immediately turn left & follow its sidewalk west
- Cross over the canal, then immediately turn right & follow the paved Eastern Canal Trail as it meanders north
- Turn around at Val Vista Dr (the second street intersection)
- Retrace yoursteps back to the hotel
Disclaimer: The running/walking course identifies distances and routes and was created by an independent mapping source (the "Creators"). This map was not created by the Hotel. It is provided as a courtesy to our guests. The identified routes are on
public streets and ways. As the Hotel and Creators have no direct or indirect controlover public areas, we urge you to use common sense for your own safety and security. The Hotel and Creators in no way guarantee the safety or condition of the identified
Please observe all rules and posted signs and warnings, including traffic signals.
- We do not recommend that you jog alone or jog at night.
- Always carry identification.
- Please be careful around intersections and roadways.
- You are jogging at your own risk. Just as you may be careful in a familiar area, you should be
more careful in an unfamiliar area. Be aware of your surroundings at all times and keep alert.
The Hotel and Creators accept no responsibility for any guest who chooses to jog.
- Auto and pedestrian traffic is least congested between 10 am and 3 pm.